Managing Director Position
Cascade Partners is a middle market investment banking firm advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and financings across a variety of industries including healthcare, industrials, business services, value-added distribution, consumer products / retail, and information technology. Cascade Partners has offices in Detroit and Cleveland and is actively looking to add talented individuals to support the continued growth of the firm.
This Managing Director position will be located in Cleveland, Ohio and will be responsible for managing deal processes from start to finish to close strategic transactions including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and financings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial pitch to transaction closing
- Manage all aspects of client/target company relationships including due diligence, analysis, site visits, management communications/presentations and negotiations
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner
- Expand existing and develop new client networks, establish and maintain pipeline and support efforts in developing and executing transactions
- Originate new client engagements that fit the strategy of the firm
- Supervise, mentor and coordinate the firm’s Vice Presidents and Directors
- Review various investment opportunities and identifying specific merits and risks related to each opportunity
- Authors marketing collateral including industry reports, social media posts, webinar content, business development materials, etc.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Ohio
- Minimum of 10 years related experience in investment banking, or similar fields with demonstrable execution experience
- Ability to generate new business through the cultivation of existing relationships as well as the development of new relationships by various efforts
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and capable of defining priorities, working through conflicts and identifying creative solutions
- Strong follow-up and time and people management skills
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day-to-day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Travel required
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA is a strong advantage
Overall compensation is commensurate with experience. The Managing Director will participate in Cascade’s incentive compensation program. Cascade’s benefit package includes health, dental, FSA and 401K.
Interested in applying for this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to