Managing Director Position
About Cascade Partners
Cascade Partners is looking for a Managing Director to join our middle market investment banking firm. We advise clients on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and financings across a variety of industries including healthcare, industrials, business services, value-added distribution, consumer products / retail and information technology. Our offices are located in Southfield, MI and Cleveland, OH, and we serve clients all over the nation and internationally.
We are actively looking to add a managing director to our team of talented individuals to support our firm’s continued growth.
Managing Director Job Description
This Managing Director position will be located in our Cleveland, OH office. You will be responsible for managing deal processes from start to finish to close strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and financings.
- Lead a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial pitch to transaction closing.
- Manage all aspects of client/target company relationships, including due diligence, analysis, site visits, management communications/presentations and negotiations.
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner.
- Expand existing and develop new client networks, establish and maintain pipeline and support efforts in developing and executing transactions.
- Originate new client engagements that fit the strategy of the firm.
- Supervise, mentor and coordinate the firm’s vice presidents and directors.
- Review various investment opportunities and identify specific merits and risks related to each opportunity.
- Author marketing collateral, including industry reports, social media posts, webinar content, business development materials, etc.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Ohio.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience in investment banking, or similar fields with demonstrable execution experience.
- Ability to generate new business through the cultivation of existing relationships as well as the development of new relationships by various efforts.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information.
- Capable of defining priorities, working through conflicts and identifying creative solutions.
- Strong follow-up, time and people management skills.
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day-to-day aspects of client relationships and projects.
- Willingness to travel.
- Undergraduate degree. MBA is a strong advantage.
Overall compensation is commensurate with experience. The Managing Director will participate in Cascade’s incentive compensation program. Cascade’s benefit package includes health, dental, FSA and 401K.