This episode of Cascade Conversations discusses how labor regulations and labor union agreements affect all aspects of financial transactions. Check out Cascade Partners Managing Director Ron Reed, and Foster Swift Collins & Smith PC Attorney Michael Blum, as they review stock sales and asset sales regarding labor regulations, the obligations and risks of assuming labor agreements, as well as how they affect due diligence, terms sheets, private equity, and benefit plans. Michael has devoted his impressive career to Labor Law and its implications for employers; Ron brings his decades of financial and business operations experience to this lively and informative conversation.
Labor Considerations in M&A Transactions
Aug 4, 2022 | Cascade Conversations
- Securing the Industrial Internet of Things
- Midwest-Based Commercial Cleaning Equipment Manufacturer
- Cascade Partners, LLC has acquired Grand Rapids, MI-based BlueWater Partners, LLC
- Arjun Murthy Wins MiBiz M&A Young Dealmaker of the Year!
- Pipetek Infrastructure Services, LLC, has been acquired by Duke’s Root Control a Comvest Partners portfolio company