Surefish is the leading seafood quality specialist and provider of seafood inspections and expert consultation, serving global customers. Together, NSF International, the dominant global food safety organization, and Surefish, the North American leader in Marine Stewardship Council Chain of Custody Certifications, will assist processors and retailers to improve the safety, quality and sustainability of the global seafood supply chain. This acquisition is part of NSF International’s strategy to build its global position as the leading food safety and quality specialist. Seneca Partners serves as the exclusive financial partner to NSF International.
NSF Has Acquired Surefish
May 16, 2021 | Industry Business Services, Industry Healthcare, Transaction Buy Side Advisory, Transactions
- Securing the Industrial Internet of Things
- Midwest-Based Commercial Cleaning Equipment Manufacturer
- Cascade Partners, LLC has acquired Grand Rapids, MI-based BlueWater Partners, LLC
- Arjun Murthy Wins MiBiz M&A Young Dealmaker of the Year!
- Pipetek Infrastructure Services, LLC, has been acquired by Duke’s Root Control a Comvest Partners portfolio company