Link Tool & Manufacturing, a leading manufacturer of precision steel, carbide and ceramic tooling, primarily utilized in cold heading and other metal forming processes, has been acquired by PennEngineering & Manufacturing Corporation. PennEngineering, a portfolio company of Tinicum Incorporated, is a global leader in engineered fastening solutions. The acquisition of Link expands PennEngineering’s capabilities as a supplier of precision tooling solutions to multiple end markets. Cascade Partners served as the exclusive financial advisor to Link Tool & Manufacturing.
Link Tool & Manufacturing has been acquired by PennEngineering
Jun 9, 2022 | Industry Industrial, Transaction Buy Side Advisory, Transactions
- Securing the Industrial Internet of Things
- Midwest-Based Commercial Cleaning Equipment Manufacturer
- Cascade Partners, LLC has acquired Grand Rapids, MI-based BlueWater Partners, LLC
- Arjun Murthy Wins MiBiz M&A Young Dealmaker of the Year!
- Pipetek Infrastructure Services, LLC, has been acquired by Duke’s Root Control a Comvest Partners portfolio company