Emergency Medicine Specialists (EMS) and its affiliated revenue cycle and back-office management entity, Midwest Emergency Services (MES), has merged with TeamHealth Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TMH). EMS is the oldest emergency medicine physician group in Michigan and its 130 physicians manage and staff eight emergency departments throughout the state. TeamHealth is one of the largest providers of outsourced physician staffing solutions for hospitals in the United States. This merger will allow EMS and MES to better serve their staff, hospital partners, patients and their families. Cascade Partners LLC served as the exclusive financial advisor to EMS/MES on the transaction.
Emergency Medicine Specialists Was Acquired By TeamHealth
Jun 9, 2022 | Industry Healthcare, Transaction Sell-Side Advisory, Transactions
- Securing the Industrial Internet of Things
- Midwest-Based Commercial Cleaning Equipment Manufacturer
- Cascade Partners, LLC has acquired Grand Rapids, MI-based BlueWater Partners, LLC
- Arjun Murthy Wins MiBiz M&A Young Dealmaker of the Year!
- Pipetek Infrastructure Services, LLC, has been acquired by Duke’s Root Control a Comvest Partners portfolio company