Cascade Partners is a middle market investment banking firm advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and financings across a variety of industries including healthcare, industrials, business services, value-added distribution, consumer products / retail, and information technology. Cascade Partners has offices in Detroit and Cleveland and is actively looking to add talented individuals to support the continued growth of the firm.
The Associate will be located in the Southfield, Michigan office and will be responsible for a variety of transaction activities, including developing and manipulating complex financial models, conducting general and technical research, drafting offering and investment memoranda, performing various analyses, conducting due diligence and other activities necessary to support Cascade’s investment banking. The Associate will take a leadership role in certain components of every transaction and provides direction and mentorship to the analyst group to complete workflow. The position will involve significant interaction with the Cascade Partners’ team and clients.
- Minimum 2 years of investment banking experience;
- Strong financial modeling skills as well as extensive research and analytical capabilities
- Exceptional Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills;
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, solid interpersonal abilities;
- Motivated self-starter and team player with a high level of maturity, excellent people skills, and ability to function in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with limited supervision;
- Capable of defining priorities, working through conflicts and identifying creative solutions;
- Strong follow-up and time management skills and a superior work ethic;
- Undergraduate degree required with focus in accounting and finance classes strongly preferred.
Overall compensation is commensurate with experience. The Managing Director will participate in Cascade’s incentive compensation program. Cascade’s benefit package includes health, dental, FSA and 401K.
Interested in applying for this position? Please send your resume and cover letter to